The Balance Bar is an ideal low impact activity to help improve your ability to balance and control your core body movement.
- Practice balance and core stability.
- Build stamina and cardiovascular fitness.
- Develops upper and lower body coordination.
- Stretch and Warm-up for 5 minutes prior to any exercise.
- Step up on to the balance bar one foot at a time.
- Begin walking across the bar and try to keep your balance without stepping off.
- Maintain a slow and steady pace. Keep your back straight and focus on looking forwards.
- Hold your arms out either side of your body and use them as counter-weights if you feel unsteady.
- Stretch appropriate muscles to ensure recovery to resting position and prevent soreness.
- Maintain steady pace for 20-30 minutes for ideal aerobic exercise.
Age Range: 12 Yrs old and up (Children should be supervised by an adult).