Limited Warranty – Rope by Imagination Play
Imagination Play warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of (1) one year during normal use when installed to specification.
Additional Limited Warranties cover Rope by Imagination Play against defects caused by deterioration affecting the structural integrity of the equipment during the following periods starting from the sale and/or delivery date:
- 15 year limited warranty on tubular Aluminium and Steel components, Aluminium and Stainless Steel connectors. Excluding cosmetic defects.
- 15 year limited warranty on PVC-coated Steel decks. Excluding cosmetic defects.
- 15 year limited warranty on Nylon bearings and ring junction pieces. Excluding cosmetic defects.
- 10 year limited warranty on cable breakage, excluding cosmetic defects.
- 5 year limited warranty on rubber seats & rubber mats for net events. Excluding cosmetic defects.
- 5 year limited warranty on Aluminium components contained in the Swing Seat. Excluding cosmetic defects.
- 3 year limited warranty on premature wear of Nylon cables. Excluding cosmetic defects.
The determination of ‘Premature Wear’ will solely be at Imagination Plays’ discretion.
- 1 year limited warranty on Stainless Steel chain for Swings. Excluding cosmetic defects.
- 1 year limited warranty on Rubber Bumper for Swing. Excluding cosmetic defects.
- 1 year limited warranty on Nylon bushings for Swing. Excluding cosmetic defects.
The above stated warranty will be only valid provided the structures are erected in accordance with the full installation documentation, procedures and maintenance program supplied by Imagination Play.
This warranty does not cover cosmetic items such as scratches, dents, warping, marring, fading, discolouration and weathering of paint & plastic elements due to normal wear and tear.
This limited warranty document will cover either replacement or repair, at the discretion of Imagination Play, any Products according to the above descriptions.
Imagination Play will repair or replace any defective products at their discretion.
Within the first 12 months, this shall be limited to free freight and labour.
Any time there after 12 months, freight and labour is chargeable unless specific arrangements have been made in writing by Imagination Play and at their discretion.
Making a claim
To make claim under the terms of this Warranty document, the owner of the product/s is to provide the following information in writing of any product/s or component to be repaired or replaced:
- Claim to be filled out in an official claim document.
- Copy of Original Invoice.
Making a claim (continued)
- Date when product was installed.
- Copy of official Maintenance records.
- Supporting photographs to substantiate claim.
- Claims are to be submitted to the above email address.
Limitation of Remedies
Imagination Play acknowledges that the remedies under this Limited Warranty shall be the repair or replacement of the Product or any components thereof which are determined by Imagination Play to be defective in material or workmanship or, at the sole discretion of Imagination Play, the refund of the purchase price of the Product in question. The Company shall not be liable for injury to property other than the Product itself.
Void of Warranty
Rope by Imagination Play products are to be maintained in accordance with the Imagination Play Maintenance Schedule including the use of genuine approved spare parts.
This Limited Warranty shall be automatically, immediately terminated without notice including any responsibilities for damages as an occurrence from the following:
- Accident, misuse, abuse or negligent use of the Product or any component thereof other than its intended use as ‘Play Equipment.’
- Any repair or alteration of the Product, or any component thereof including the use of non-genuine spare parts other than those approved by Imagination Play.
- Improper installation or operation (including both mechanical and electrical) of the Product or any component.
- Damage by Shipment, handling, or natural catastrophic events.
- Failure to provide normal maintenance for the Product or any component thereof.
- Subject to normal wear and tear.
- Subject to Vandalism or misuse.
- Failure or neglect to provide maintenance as per the Imagination Play Maintenance Schedule.
Limitation on Damages (Consequential Damages Excluded)
Imagination Play shall not be responsible for, nor does this Limited Warranty extend to, any consequential or incidental damages or expenses of any kind or nature, regardless of the cause thereof or any knowledge which Imagination Play may have regarding the probability of the occurrence of such damages or expenses including, without limitation, injury to persons or property, loss of use of the Product, lost goodwill, lost resale profits, work stoppage, impairment of other goods, breach of contract, negligence or such other actions as may be deemed or alleged to be the cause of a loss or damage to the Owner, its agents, distributors, customers or any other perso