The Sky-Runner is an ideal activity for a cardiovascular work-out.
- The ability to burn a lot of calories in a short time.
- Build stamina and cardiovascular fitness.
- Stretch and Warm-up for 5 minutes prior to any exercise.
- Place feet into foot-pads and grasp handles.
- Begin walking or running motion with a smooth and even stride.
- Use correct posture when walking, with shoulders back, head and chin up and slightly forward, and tighten your abdominal muscles. Look forward, not down.
- Use correct posture when riding, with shoulders back, head and chin up, and tighten your abdominal muscles. Look forward, not down.
- Monitor heart-rate to build up to an ideal level.
- Maintain steady pace for 20-30 minutes for ideal aerobic exercise.
- Cool-down for a 3-5 minute period for recovery of normal heart-rate.
- Stretch appropriate muscles to ensure recovery to resting position and prevent soreness.
Age Range: 12 Yrs old and up (Children should be supervised by an adult).