The Box Jump is an ideal Plyometric exercise to develop explosive power in your legs.
- Build flexibility in arm with increased range of motion
- Ability to warm up and stretch arms before and after work-out.
- Stretch and Warm-up for 5 minutes prior to any exercise.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, at a comfortable distance facing from the box.
- When you’re ready to jump, drop quickly into a quarter squat, then extend your hips, swing your arms, and push your feet through the floor to propel yourself onto the box.
- As soon as you land on the platform jump back off again by pushing away from the box with your legs. Keep your knees bent the whole time.
- Repeat Step and 3 and 4 for the duration of the workout.
- Stretch appropriate muscles to ensure recovery to resting position and prevent soreness.
Age Range: 12 Yrs old and up (Children should be supervised by an adult).