- Build flexibility in arm with increased range of motion
- Ability to warm up and stretch arms before and after work-out.
- Stretch and warm-up for 5 minutes prior to any exercise.
- For this exercise you will need to place a bench behind your back. With the bench perpendicular to your body, and while looking away from it, hold on to the Handle Bars on its edge with the hands fully extended, separated at shoulder width. The legs will be extended forward, bent at the waist and perpendicular to your torso. This will be your starting position.
- Slowly lower your body as you inhale by bending at the elbows until you lower yourself far enough to where there is an angle slightly smaller than 90 degrees between the upper arm and the forearm. Forearms should always be pointing down.
- Using your triceps to bring your torso up again, lift yourself back to the starting position. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- Stretch appropriate muscles to ensure recovery to resting position and prevent soreness.